What is a NeoGen?
The neoGEN® system is a state-of-the art, technically-innovative medical device for producing electric cell signaling energy waves (EcST and ESI).
The system is used to successfully treat circulatory issues, all types of acute and chronic pain, long-term (intractable) pain and drug-resistant pain. The neoGEN® also offers specific-parameter signaling for efficacious neuromuscular reeducation, muscle strengthening and relaxation of muscle spasm activity.
What conditions can NeoGen treat?
FDA CLINICAL INDICATIONS
- Management and symptomatic relief of chronic (long-term) INTRACTABLE pain
- Adjunctive treatment of post-traumatic pain syndromes
- Adjunctive treatment in the management of post-surgical pain conditions
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Neuro-muscular reeducation
- Prevention or retardation of disuse atrophy
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion
- Increasing local circulation
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent phlebothrombosis
About Electric Cell Signaling Treatments
Electric cell signaling treatment (EcST) refers to the use of electronic signal energy waves produced by an ultra-high digital frequency generator (UHdfg). These therapeutic pulsed energy waves are comfortably and non-invasively delivered directly into the body’s desired anatomical region.
The neoGEN® system has numerous published medical journal reports and studies involving the successful treatment of multiple medical indications, syndromes and neurogenic pain conditions.
The neoGEN® system is the original (and only) EcST medical system that was clinically utilized with the documented and published Combined Electrochemical Treatment (CET) protocol.
We are always available to help any questions or concerns you may have about any of our services. Reach out today.